Please read this review don't waste your time and money.They do bait and switch first they offered low rate and they rush you and said you cant make it in time manner and the interest already going up.

They give several options with high interest rate (very not competitive rate. She promissed to return the fee $495 but she did not. I sent email she never response. They are bad company and bad people.

I hope someone out there can help me. I just dont want this happend to another person.

Please think about this why this company charges $495 and mostly lender doesnt charge fee?Because they want to steal the money!

Had an Experience with Nations Choice Mortgage?

Comments

Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more